“THE MOST NEGLECTED part of discipleship is SHARING Christ with others.” Pastor Ray
> I have the BEST NEWS in the world!
15 …“Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.16 Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15-16
My Message is SIMPLE:
> Here is what I have SEEN AND HEARD.
• We cannot stop telling about everything we have seen and heard. Acts 4:20
> “COME AND SEE !”
• “Come and see a man who told me everything I ever did! Could he possibly be the Messiah? John 4:29
• 45 Philip went to look for Nathanael and told him, “We have found the very person…His name is Jesus…” 46 …“Come and see for yourself,” Philip replied.
My Method is SIMPLE:
> I FIND COMMON GROUND
• When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some.
1 Corinthians 9:22
> I Am ALWAYS READY and ALWAY RESPECTFUL
• 15 Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it. 16 But do this in a gentle and respectful way. 1 Peter 3:15-16
My Call is CLEAR>
• 14 But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? 15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!” Romans 10:14-15
• 37 He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. 38 So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.” Matthew 9:37-38
My “Will” Will Answer The Question> Will I GO TELL?
Then I heard the Lord asking, “Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?” I said, “Here I am. Send me.” Isaiah 6:8
Yes, But How? > SERVE Jesus on a CHURCH TEAM & SHARE Jesus at every opportunity.